|"Fear of Living" promotional panel - pen & ink - 1981, DS (as N.S.) - Published in the East Village Eye, 1982|
Translatable comic captions (frame by frame):
1) Why are these men smiling?
2) A) They're stiffs.
3) B) It's all done with strings.
4) C) Drugs.
5) D) Plastic surgery.
6) E) They're being paid for it.
8) X) (Balloon: "I don't know but I wish they'd stop!")
psi) FEAR OF LIVING COMICS
9) 9) You call this smiling?
|"Fear of Living" "People" panel - pen & ink - 1981, DS as (N.S.) - Published in the East Village Eye, 1982|
1) FEAR OF LIVING COMICS
4) who need
6) are the luckiest people
9) in the
11) (Lower half) (Balloon: Frankly, I like cats better...)
Why more "Fear of Living"?
(Besides which, I always hated that Streisand song...)
Incidentally, for those who can't read english... or, just can't read my cartoon writing, I'm going to add a paragraph of translatable script below, as I did just now in the previous panel.
(Note: If these strips appear blurry - trying clicking on, and viewing the larger size...)