Monday, May 25, 2020

Roger Waters 2020






Found here. Lyrics (translatable).

As many of you know, this song is from Pink Floyd's The Wall. Taken out of context, however, it comes across like some older man still whining (after all these years) about how his Mum ruined his life. If this should be the case:

Note to RW: Life is short. Move on, (baby).

And, incidentally...

Note to Gilmour and Waters*: Generally, ego-tripping little boys are what start Wars and Walls. See: 1st Note.

Note #3: Pink Floyd Forever! :-)

__________________________________

* Re: Floyd Feud... here, here, and here.

5 comments:

  1. Ah ha! Watched that a few days ago. The man still has it. Have you ever had the chance to watch the 2019 Water's concert film "Us + Them"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I did not.
    But, yeah, the man still has it... apparently some animosity towards his mother or a stereotype of some sort. Hey, but that's okay; I understand angst... have a lot of it myself. On the other hand, well, I've just updated this post with my "final analysis." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree re: "Mother". That song has some heavy Freudian overtones. And your final analysis is correct! Idiots. They're still upset over what happened nearly 30 years ago. The Floyd was bigger than any one member and they need to realize that.

      Delete
  3. BTW, BG, love the new voice-activated Atomic Tom; every home should have (at least) one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thank you. I have much amusement talking to it while working on other projects. I suspect I amuse far too easily ;)

      Delete