Sunday, October 17, 2021

Fractal Unit 5


Fractal Unit Five - 2020, DS.


It's fundamental.

  ***

 (Note: The bulk of the content which originally appeared in this post (under the title "Forever Young") has been deleted after YouTube deleted one of the two featured videos. Sorry, but I wasn't up to repairing the post. If fact, I'm certain that there are many links, videos, etc, which  need my attention - especially on the sidebar -but time is in short supply these days.

I have a holiday post which will hopefully go up in a couple of days but, if, for some unforeseen reason it doesn't, I'll leave you with the video below. It's by a (relatively) new band - yes, darlings, I've finally discovered a band created in the 21st century I actually like: Sea Power. Their 2021 video (Two Fingers) below can also be found on their website and YouTube channel.  Dia, 10/26/21)







6 comments:

  1. Yeah, Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel.......we're going to the roadhouse and have a real. Good time. Keep your eyes open too -- one never knows when the doors of perception will fly open and disgorge some geometric force...synonymous with the alchemical wisdom of the shadow figures. Geometry contains the basic laws of the known universe - angles, lines, shapes, arcs, triangles -- all the building blocks of reality....and it only seems reasonable that within the dizzying array of ordered lines/shapes that the code behind the reality is visible. Roll on into the encroaching storm and bring back wonders to dazzle us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you kind of lost me with the "alchemical wisdom of the shadow figures"... and I'm really trying to avoid the "encroaching storm"... but your enthusiasm is always appreciated!

      PS As for the Doors of Perception, you have to pick the locks... and your time is limited. Ask Hermione. ;-)

      Delete
    2. I am enthusiastic if not always understood!

      Delete
    3. Ah well, who among us is ever completely understood?

      Delete
    4. Note to BG: Sorry BG, I did it again. I changed the post after your comment. Now it appears rather mysterious. But, mystery is good, right?

      Delete
    5. Kid, Mystery makes the world go round!

      Delete